View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 12:54 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: .:: Newbie but not that newbie..huh? ::.

Hi Din,

Haha.. actually it's the wonders of digital camera, not my skill.. I just shoot lots and lots of pics, and eventually a few will come out nice!

Once practice I found to be most useful is to use "makeshift" tripods wherever I shoot photos, especially for scenic ones. Almost anything solid can be made into tripods, i.e. chair, wall, tree bark, lamp post, or even my friend's shoulder.. once I have a more steady hold, I can set my camera to use slower shutter speeds thus allowing me to capture much richer colours, especially for scenic night shots and at dim places.

Would be awesome to see you guys' travel photos too.. for now you can post them at the Coffee Room - if the number of posts are high, we'll definitely set up a Travel sub-forum for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinmalek View Post
Hi Andy, wah surprisingly...you can shoot a very good pix..!!!
Do share with many of us here who is alot having little knowledge about shooting good pictars.
You yourself been doing alot of travelling thou...June is in travel and tours biz she travel also....
So does bina...alot of travelling....Come I want to see a nice Thread for travelling peoples with all those nice pix...

Or should we have another section under Travel and Tips at the Lounge for them to posts...?Or maybe I also wanted to..hehehe