View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bahaya Pasir Kucing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
ikut suka hang la fk...
dah2, ape ni kuar topic sampai air kelapa ni?? apa fk ni dok troll sampai situ, pasal kucing takpe gak...
apa2pun kesian dok dekat mat saleh yang baru kenal air kelapa...huhuhu....
Biasa la tu, same-same mcm thread dan even forum lain ... Malaysian setail la tu ... I have long figured that if I can't beat them, then I might as well join in the fun too, why stress myself .... nanti cepat tua ....

... you know, guys, if I do not have accessibility to a paper shredder, I have learnt to do what the vet clinics do ... just koyak with fingers after cutting 1 cm mcm gambar yg I tunjuk dulu. The idea is to simply provide some coverage for the poo/pee so that tak kena kaki anak bulus. Sikit pun cukup. Better still, I discovered that simply crushing a few balls of newspaper and put on top lagi jimat masa and I have shifted to that except for cases of too many young kittens in 1 cage (higher usage) where I still put the shredded balls.

I am always trying new things to improve and cut maintenance time as time is so very precious. A lot of times you need to think out of the box and come out with more innovative methods. It also keeps your brain razor sharp.

I also get free shredded paper from the florist shops. They come in with some of the packed flowers from Cameron Highlands.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies