View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 09:03 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Abuse of PETFINDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw_pon View Post
wat i am trying to say is ppl say for adoption but in another site say sell is not rite loh...even though now petfinder hav the category for SALE still i am sure some will purposely put it under adoptions cos is easier to find buyers...y at 1st i said abuse is cos this is so called mis-use of the kind hearted adopters loh...ppl come to petfinder cos they think this will help those homeless animals but some are actually animals from petshop who unable to sell da animal and just mis-use da word adoption to sell of the pet with a lower price then they also hav good reputation too as ppl may think this ppl are doing a good deed loh....some of the rescuers as i know is really asking those adoption fees to cover medical but some are not .....and i find it very offended as this is lik "playing with adopters feelings".......
That's why we have this community forum.. I am sure we'll find out who's who.... and when reported, we'll give an infraction or warn the abusers. However, as of right now, I don't think there are such abuses after the For Sale section is up.

If you find any, just pm Andy or Me or write it in this forum and we'll rectify the problem.

To be honest, I would rather have a dog sold quickly rather than have it sit in a cage at a petshop forever. If PetFinder can help sell the dogs faster, ti'll be better. Perhaps eventually we'll charge a fee for Pet Sellers to list.