View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 03:41 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Ah, I'm glad you found Dr. Prem! Before he moved into the wilds of PJ, he used to run the Brickfields vet clinic, which is where I met him. He and his cohort, Dr. Ada, saw Maneki through a persistent bacterial infection in her gut, and they saved a friend's cat when she mistakenly sprayed it with permethrin flea spray. I think the world of Dr. Prem and his associates, and I have faith that they'll see Blackie through this misadventure.

In the meantime, I'm sure you look charming in your white nurse's uniform, rushing here and there with antibiotics and salmon sashimi, fluffing 007's pillows...!

Sorry to have gotten off topic here, folks. Maybe we can all meet at Palette Palate one day to toast our good health. I'm truly glad to read about it and the other pet-friendly restaurants in the thread.

Yup I agree with Maneki....

But first we are in the wrong page la guys..... this thread is about dog friendly restaurant....

Tak apa lah... Dr Prem and the rest of his vets are the best i've ever known.

They saved 2 of my dogs lives: STRIPES (SCOOBY BOY) OF TICK FEVER AND CLIFFORD OF TICK FEVER AND KIDNEY FAILURE, both were from SPCA. They are strong and healthy now. Thanks to the dedicated vets of Dr. Prem.

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...