View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 12:33 PM
PetFinder Guru

junleewei is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How to introduce new puppy to old dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreted View Post
just a bit of info, the dog you been talkin is a very poor abuse victim. that dog never had enough food, no obedience whatsoever which is needed on a german shepherd, and he was perfectly healthy when the owner wanted to put him down and eventually the vet had to beg to take the dog away and contacted acsyen, who has been trying to put a bit of weight on him with the best food possible, the dog is basically just fur and bones.. (all the ribs are visible). costing a lot. so you can imagine when that time you wrote real bad abt her, tell me how it did not enrage most who knows what it is like for acsyen and abused dogs.

we can also get sentimental and hot headed.. cause we love the dogs so much.

merry christmas too for your newly adopted dogs.
yalo...but i duno dat time ma..cos she ask me12adopt a golden onot,dat only i juz new here n i tot she12giv her golden2me..thn i ma1 lo...thn i sudenly found dat she 12giv away another GSD...n wrote so many peraturan..thn let me angry....u try2think...wat wil u do if u tot dat sombody is going2abandon her dog n ask soo many thngs?12punch her n ASK HER2KEEP HERSELF lah...dats my feeling at dat time...who know she is rescuer?only after dat v "fight" i only know she is a good rescuer....dats all..but nobody giv me a chance2talk...juz shoot me only....hope she can oso understand me....very happy dat u talk nicely wth me...I M SOOOOO HAPY2DAY...mayb u wil not believe..but I REALLY HAPPY...dis d most good present 4 me in dis christmas!!TQTQTQTQ.....I LOVE U...hope u can get a pupy soon....i juz bring back a GSD pupy..its leg is stiff,quite pity...i pay more love2him...my hubby said i TAK ADIL...dats human being ma...n another1have2put2sleep oready,dats his last chance.so i know d feel whn saw a dog hav2put 2sleep....hope u can get ur own dog soon...i hav2leav..so many wok in church...c u n MERRY CHRISTMAS,HAPPY NEW YEAR!YEAH,I M SOOOOO HAPPY2DAY!

Last edited by junleewei; 12-24-2008 at 12:39 PM.