View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 10:03 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Clement,what do you mean by that?? I don't understand. But you did asked me in Campaign Stop Puppy & Kitten BYB thread at weather or not Pakcu's shop selling cats. I posted there,not that I know. I only go to Pakcu shop once or twice a month. ok, let me explain clearly. You see, Pakcu shop is near to Puteri Bongsu Restaurant. This is one of the restaurant our tour group have their meal (lch or dnr). If,we have group having their meal in Puteri Bongsu Restaurant, I will have to go to chk on the menu etc etc. After that I drop by at Pakcu's shop. Not necesary buy things but just to say hello and chk out his cats. 10-15 minutes then I will leave the place. From what I had seen so far,there's no cat for sale. But maybe I'm missing something here,this I cannot say for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
June,
What is your opinion, do you think is right let public know as i was tell this Lya as below, since you have opened Imedi pet shop thread, would like share with other.
"Only after Reason #1's incident, you guys started to complain about his shop", that is no incident, It's was miss fortunate by that pet shop. If no happen, all customers still unknow where the cat sending to?
I must let you know that this was a very bad experince and if we not tell to public, it going happen again, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue. I hope you will help tell your friends ans someone you know.