View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 05:20 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Those who feed their cats EVO, I need advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidamd View Post
Hey guys,

I wanted to change the food for cats to EVO. Ive always been wanting to try this and now I think I can afford it for all my 12 cats. However, I have one concern. Most reviews I read online from their loyal customers was not so good. They claimed the brand is no longer good as it was since it had been brought by P&G. is it true? Some even claimed that their felines started vomiting n all.

What about yours?
Innova evo is not for every cat. Some cats will benefit from its high protein content..like mine.. both of my cats grew up on evo..been feeding them evo for 3/4 years until they come about their 5th year. Senior year i call it..as for that..hitting the age of 5 and above.. cats dun need that much high protein anymore.. they might develop something else..so i stop and feeding on normal rc/blackwood.. some cats are also cant take high protein kibbles. Tho its good for some..might not good for many. As the pricing is hiking..its not good for pockets as well tho its one of the most that i prefer among all. its the cheapest holistic kibbles around.

We have a long old postibg discussing this brand particularly..u might want to dig more into old postings..