Old 12-10-2011, 01:45 AM
Animal Lover

purin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Whiskas - betul ke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzeaF View Post
Dear AlexThen,

If you have spare time, please visit this website

perhaps you can get some info why cat cannot eat rice..corn... grains..

kalau boleh kita mahukan yg terbaik utk kucing kita...

and biarlah duit yg kita laburkan utk membeli makanan kucing tu berbaloi...

kena rajin meneliti bahan2 yg digunakan... kita taknak bayar lebih utk by-product...corn..rice sedangkan kandungan protein rendah...

Ingredients
POULTRY BY-PRODUCT MEAL (NATURAL SOURCE OF GLUCOSAMINE AND CHONDROITIN SULFATE), GROUND YELLOW CORN, CORN GLUTEN MEAL, ANIMAL FAT (PRESERVED WITH BHA AND CITRIC ACID, SOURCE OF MEATY FLAVOR), GROUND WHEAT

this ingredients i copy paste from here

you can get premium cat food mcm Blackwood yg harga lebih kurang harga whiskas/friskies...

just my 2 cents
you know.. blackwood also contains some of the ingredient that u mention dalam whiskas tu.. blackwood actually contains chicken meal & corn recipe.. try la check website die.. http://blackwoodpetfood.com/product-family/dry-cat-food either way, it is still consider dry food.. so kalau your cat x cukup air die boleh jatuh sakit jugak.. what's important is balanced diet.. if u want what's best for your cat.. not just bec of certain brand.. some cat eat this or that brand that other said are not good and they're fine.. while some are not.. there are many other unexplained factors.. I don't think the ingredients is the main problem..

as for cats that eats plant.. mmg ada kucing yang suka mkn tumbuhan and they live until now.. my cat also for example, sometimes she likes to eat plants outside of the house.. i'm scared die keracunan je because sometimes my grandma suka letak racun2 on some of the plant.. but luckily no such incident.. it's like die tahu which one they shouldn't eat coz they have a much more keen sense of smell than us..

byk je kucing kat luar tu yang survive, eating whatever nature have to offers them.. just like human, daya ketahanan each cat is different, so why they fall sick is probably the same reason like us.. as for me, give them what's affordable and convinient for you.. just remember to give your cats proper balanced diet.. your cats gets to eat food and you also don't suffer..