View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Mamiauww...

shareen_natasha is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to shareen_natasha
Default Hati-hati dengan mereka ini... semua penipuan...

My Nigerian pen pals.

Have you ever received an email from a stranger in Nigeria promising you millions of dollars? - You should just delete it, because it is a pack of lies.

However, some people answers them, and they soon find out that they have to pay some fee in order to get the millions. Then comes the second fee, and the third fee, etc etc. No one has ever received the millions, but many have lost a lot of money, and some have even got killed.

This so called "Advance Fee Fraud" has become an industry in Nigeria, and the surrounding countries. Another common name is "419 fraud" after Section 419 of the Nigerian Penal code, the section that specifically prohibits this type of crime.

The fraud is difficult to stop, but we can have some fun, and have the criminals use their time in vain. That is called scambaiting.

If you are new to this sport, I will recommend you to look at the links-page.

Have fun,
Miss Young
missyoung@bittenus.com

p/s : Sha terpanggil bila dpt 1 msg dr Negerian guy(www.mydailyflog.com) yg mnyatakan dia adalah ank late president of Nigeria... I keep on searching bout him... nmpk mnarik utk diselidiki... Inilah web yg sha jumpa... I hope dpt kita bkongsi dgn fenomena yg berlaku dlm masyarakat kita skrg ni... slalu ditipu dek mat2 itam nih....
hati2 bila bkwn dlm internet nih...

http://images.google.com.my/imgres?i...%3Den%26sa%3DG

"`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

Last edited by shareen_natasha; 07-13-2009 at 08:54 PM.