View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 07:02 PM
Animal Lover

ricjocockers is on a distinguished road
Default Re: "Power Balance" and "Magic Mist" - Getting Hot and Famous across the dogs world !!!

TESTIMONIAL FROM USERS!!!!!"

"Kit - Chihuahua Owner - KL/Penang"

After using PB for 1 month, the rear legs problem (cow hook)getting better and stronger and now almost back to normal,
his coat is getting shinning and look absolutely healthy, it's Amazing

朋友的吉娃娃后腿先天性的歪曲,就连兽医都说需要开刀不然就只能吃着钙质或关节药来减轻年老时候关节的疼痛 ~
我就介绍了她power balance,一个月后她mms这些照片给我看!原本歪曲的后腿变直了!而且毛发也变得更有光泽!^^

"Alison -Maltese Owner / Homeapet member"

Before feeding Power Balance (Photo Taken 23 oct)

After Feeding Power Balance (Photo taken 12 Dec)

- I would like to share my experience after feeding power balance to one of my Maltese call Zeus. When I got Zeus that time, he was so tiny and slim, due to his size is slightly taller and with tiny leg, I noticed his legs is not strong enough to support his body weight, the way he walk show unbalance and even he cant stand firmly. After 1 months + feeding with power balance, I can feel that muscle on his 4 legs getting solid, his movement getting more solid and smooth compare to last time , his weight is gaining as well as the coat is getting fast growing and shinning, its look more with healthy coat and overall balance dog. Wow...He can even stand firmly like now. when Zeus step on my leg, I can feel the weight and pressure, sometime even can feel pain where this will never happened before he take any Power balance. I would like to sincere Thank you to Power balance.

"Samuel (Sepang) - New Show Exhibitor for Golden "
- My ChowChow was fall down few months ago, and one of her leg Join damage as she walks by using 3 legs, I had consulted so many Vet, most of them they give me some supplement like Glucosamine , but it doesn’t help at all. I start to using Power Balance as recommend by Ricjo Kennel.
This product is AMAZING!!! It's hard believe until I see it by myself...I feed PB after 2 days....My dog starting to use 4 legs....Oh My God !!!! It's Unbelievable !!!! After that I keep feeding PB and I can see his leg getting better and better, the leg getting stronger and stronger!!!
I would like to say Million of thank you to this product and of course Ricjo Kennel who introduce this product to me.

"Felicia - Top Beagle Breeder"
-I've been feeding 2 of my show beagles with Power Balance, I can see significant results on their coats, it become very shiny & nice. I also see results of their muscles tone especially on my male boy he has more muscles tone now . And I can see when they move more freely, you can see they have better reach and drive than before. Magic mist works very well on princess too all the stains around her joint area are fading off bit by bit now

"Malaysia Top Cavalier Breeder"
- I feed Power balance to my 9 months old pup, I can see significant result especially their muscles build up become more solid. I can strongly feel that when touch the hindquarters , its getting harder and Solid.

"Cynthia - Pets Lover - Senior Recruitment Consultant"
-My bitch after delivered puppy got badly uterus infection, getting lose weight and lost appetite. After recommend by one of my dog friend, I try to feed Power balance with 2 Sachets per day… It's amazing, after 2nd day, the bitch getting active and starting to have a lot of appetizer, I continuous to feed for a week , my bitch gain the weight and back to normal, she is active like normal and with a lot of milk. I find out this product is amazing as it can faster healing. Thanks for the Power Balance!!

"Eric - Top Bull Dog Breeder from Melaka"
- You can believe most of the time my bulldog puppy cant even stand firmly as their leg are weak where unable to support thier body weight, after I feed my puppy with Power Balace...it's amazing.....My puppy can stand firmly..It's was so impressive that the Power balance able to built up the muscular and tone of my puppy, I can see the huge different before and after feeding Power Balance.

"Ivy - Pet Noble Uptown"
-One of my poodle puppy has bad skin conditioner, I'm using Magic mist for 1st day, the spot skin become dried for next day, I continuous use Magic Mist and Power Balance where can reproduce new cell , after couple of days, I can see the skin getting back to normal pink color, and I can see some minor coat starting to grow. it's is AMAZING Product!!!!

"Soon - Pekingese Breeder from Melaka"
- After dog show, I mix some Magic Mist together with Shampoo and conditioner, it's amazing, It can save my 1x time as it can help me faster blowing the coat until dry, and the coat still look very very clean, the reason I say so because my Peke is parti color, after washing, I can see the color obviously clear where It has never been happened to any product that I used before. Beside that, the coat look shining, soft,a lot of t volume and in good conditioning, I like this product very much as ITS AMAZING!!!

Last edited by ricjocockers; 03-16-2010 at 06:00 PM.