View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 03:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

thini is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Premium Food from KL for Penangites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssangyongs View Post
Hey folks,

I'm a Penangite working in Selangor and i have a cat. From infos i gather around, in Penang and Kedah and maybe Perak the selection of premium food is not that wide as compared in Klang Valley. I believe you guys will find it hard even to buy Blackwood Kitten.

I usually go back to my hometown in Seberang Prai once a month. So this time, i'm thinking about bringing together a selection of premium food brands based on demand from fellow PF forumers from the north.

Please reply and PM me if you have specific brand you wanna try and how much kg you want to stock. I will only quote the price at the shop, so u just pay me what i pay at the pet shop. I dont mind you guys giving tips but i must make it clear here, that is not required. Bagi seikhlas hati pun x apa. I'm not running a business i'm just doing this pro bono on the basis of helping cat lovers in the north to get the best for their cats. My little savvy can load i think 3 bags of 24kg of Blackwood or whatnots.

I think these brands are rare in Penang/Sungai Petani.

1) Blackwood Kitten
2) Sportsman Pride (Kitten and Adult)
3) Acana
4) Feline Caviar
5) EVO
6) Cat's Eye
7) Orijen
8) Muezza (new brand in town from the UK)

Most probably i will get the supply from Mesra PetShop in Bangi. They have great selection of premium food.

any other brand, please reply here so we can share more info about other brands. As of now, i dont have any fixed date yet as i'm waiting for my cat for second vaccine injection which is due on 25th October. But if demand is great i can work something out. It's been a while since i went back to Penang.
Hi, I think what you are doing is great.. I have heard of Feline Caviar, but since I cannot find it anywhere in Penang it'd be good if I could get a hold of the small pack of FC first.. . Just tell me when you'll be back herer. Orijen is also difficult to find here, esp the mainland and SP.