View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 12:07 PM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Need your kind help!

Hi Petfinder family,

I moved out already from Langkawi leaving my furkids temporarily with my husband until I found a good home. It seems people are unfriendly with pets when it comes to apartment/condo unit. They think negative things about pets even if I explain a lot and showing my furkids pics. I can't blame them. There are so many irresponsible pet owners and maybe they're one of them.

I was hoping I can find a unit or a home to live with my furkids together. If it happens you know anyone who needs to rent out their homes nearby Midvalley or Bangsar or any areas in Jalan Klang Klama, please let me know.

I moved out from Langkawi 'coz it is inconvenient for my furkids. The island got only 1 clinic. I don't have so many choice to buy for them toys, food, vitamins and medicine as there are no pet shops around. I only depends on online but sometimes their food or supplements are out of stock.

My budget is RM 800 - RM 1300. Studio or 2 room apartment with basic/semi/fully furnish , it doesn't matter as long as peaceful neighborhood , clean and allow my kitties to live with me.

I will do anything for my furkids it may be stupid for some people or too cheesy but they gave us happiness as we can't have children on our own to take care with.

I am a neat freak and Ashanta is allergic with dust. They don't scratch furniture , their claws are trimmed and only scratch on their post and DIY carpet to scratch for Miwako. They are well behave and don't make any noise. They all come from good parents that's why they're all well-trained , happy and smart cats.

You may Private message me anytime it goes in my Yahoo which connects to my mobile (tech this days! )

Thank you very much Petfinder family! .

Last edited by Marcelleve; 10-27-2011 at 12:13 PM.