View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 11:11 AM
PetFinder Guru

junleewei is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking for sickness small size dog for adoption

DIMB?who is dat?yup,many of u wonder2know y?izit very weird?mm...i dun thnk so.last time i had adopt a rotweiler which got cancer from spca.its was in spca for a long time oready.nobody12adopt it juz only she got cancer.d woker from spca told me how friendly she is..n not a guard dog.cos she never bark in spca,she can juz used 2scare ppl wth its figure only.i bring her home.u know?she is very healthty,n wow,a fierce good guard dog!!!really,i thnk she know dat dats her house oready.if in spca,she wil scare me if she bark.she is so clever!cos she know dat if she bark in spca,nobody wil adopt her,so she is very friendly in spca wth any1.sure,she is very friendly 2my family,but not stranger,only if she know dat d stranger is my friend.if there is an adult rotweiler 4adoption,wil u adopt?if its fierce whn i saw it,i no dare2adopt,cos as u know,dis kind of dog oways bite ppl til die.after dat,i bought
another2chi hua hua,oso nobody 1 thm,cos thy got cancer on eyes.but now very good oready...not cos of i can take very very good care of thm,i juz only take care of thm like my normal dog.normal means no sickness.y thy can recover?i m a christian.only d real christian wil know...hehehehso,i can juz say,if d sickness dog wth other ppl,it only live n wait 4 die..if wth me,sure wil recover...unbelievble?only real christian wil believe...hehehee