View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 02:30 AM
Animal Lover

wanieidayu is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rabbit's Diet 101

Is alfafa hay really good for rabbits? last time when i used to take care of rabbit, the seller told me that we must give alfafa sparingly as it is a bit heaty...

i just bought some rabbits. at first i gave them only pellets. then i read everywhere that rabbits under 6 mths should eat alfafa hay so i bought them hay. at first they dont want. i mixed them together with the pellets. now they only eat the alfafa and leave the pellets (very picky leh). but the problem is, 2 of my rabbit suddenly got diarrhea -not bad one. 1 suddenly have soft stool, the other 1 really like cirit (sorry if i am being gross). was it bcoz of the alfafa? anyway i'm going to take both them to see vet tomorrow coz i'm worried. they used to be very active -running & jumping around when I let them out. but these 2 days, they are just lying around... very worried...

noo... we cannot give rabbit bath. they will die.

and i loooooove bit bit story. bit bit really funny. wish my rabbit as funny as bit bit. funny how my rabbit don't really want anything sweet. i bought them milk & honey drops for treat, they just smelled it and hopped away.