View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Addicted to Cats..

meowbaby is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Resolution of Dispute - Dear Fluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
maybelah FK, tapi dulu ada jugak come across a case where one cat died in boarding as the owner doesn't know that the person she boarded at the place have way toooooo many cat in one cage. Half of the cat in the cage died because they ate up a mouse which just ate rat poison and ran into their cage. Half of the cats in there, died of rat poison including this boarded cat. The owner took back the dead cat, and the cat was very thin indeed. So, sometimes people just do not care about the cats at all.. but really want to keep cats.. usually, money sake lah..

Now Fluffy is back to her first owner..I am glad.. and it struck me than I did asked one person on why gave their cat to RK . I think it's Meowbaby (maybe)..loooooong time back.. as I did notice, she sold cats on a large scale ( all over the net, not only mudah).. So, kinda shocked to see she got a cat ( with mix breed ~which this was the real reason why she took Fluffy in) for free. I also did ask RK about her 'many cats' that she claimed she let them sleep on her bed and satirically said to her that she might need a bigger or 2 beds in order to fit all of the cats she claimed she was 'pampering' as the number of her cats keep on growing. That's what I can recall for now..

Yeah someone did asked me about this loooong time ago (cant remember - maybe u? ;p ). But i didnt know she was BYB before i passed fluffy to her... siap backed her up pulak tu..!! At dat time to me wat matters most fluffy was taken care of n happy.

Last time i did saw d kittens yg dia jual but thinking one time only la kot... but tgk2 dah byk dia jual n a few litter oledi..jual mahal2 pulak tu..!! aiyoh.. Only now dat i noticed all this (about her) when u guys bring this matter up. I pun da lama xbukak PF. Seriously now i totally regret and couldnt help blaming myself giving away fluffy to her... u guys are rite about d BYB...

d MOST sad part is to see Fluffy in dat condition..sickly,kurus,tail xde bulu,ears infected,skin teruk.. really2 sad :( isk rasa mcm nak nangis while writing dis.. I think dats d main issue which all of us here angry.. fluffy's condition is as if has been neglected n not taken care of...even kucing jalanan looks better..