View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 07:26 PM
PetFinder Guru

MidnightMaiden is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Abandoned: 6 kittens n mother cat in bangsar

Hi guys, wanted to update, I couldn't get the mummy & kittens out of my mind so I went there today at about 4.30pm, found the mummy but only 2 of her kittens left. I looked everywhere but the rest of the kittens are nowhere to be found. I checked with the people in the area and they have only seen 2 of the kittens lately & suspect the rest must have been adopted. (I hope so!!!)

Am glad to inform you that I have taken the 2 remaining kittens and the mummy cat in. They look to be about a month old, healthy & chubby as can be! The mother is beautiful, however she lookis exhausted, skinny and malnourished, (I intend to fatten her up immediately though)

I will be fostering them until they are weaned off their mother. All 3 will then be up for adoption. Anybody interested pls do let me know. I will post their pics up soon.

I might go there again tomorrow to check if maybe the rest of the kittens might have wandered off and could be found nearby. Anybody walking past the area, pls do let me know if you see the remaining kitties.

Thanks so much for the good Samaritans who have highlighted their plight and given them food & water to survive. God bless you all