View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 11:11 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kitty's crumble kitty litter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Hi, Simon --

I've been using Snappy Tom's silica litter for some time. Why? One bag lasts a month (for one cat), and it's flushable. I like that it's clear in color -- if my cat has any urinary bleeding, I see it immediately. Also, it's light-weight, which is a good thing for someone without a car who needs to carry litter a long way from shop to home. :-)

I am, however, always interested in other options. Have you seen this Kitty's Crumble for sale in the KL area? Where? What do you like about it?

Thank you!
I saw Snappy Tom's silica litter at one of the supermarket near here today. yes, it's all those you listed down, but have you tried to look at the bottom of the packaging?..It's full of silica's dust which is bad for you and bad for your cats also. You might want to consider something more organic tho..

nway, interested to know about this kitty's crumble also.. but yet to find it till now.. As organic products are not that many here..

I saw the picture of their products.. breeder choice cat litter should be the most used in malaysia ( kl specifically) and it is one from their product range. (^^)