View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 11:49 AM
Addiction of Cats.....

izyandanial is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to izyandanial
Default Re: Felis Wonder Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Awwh...lucky you, having 4 MCs running around in your home sometimes. I wish I could have an MC, too. Hehe, still working on that.

How's Kigger now? Must be so much bigger since I saw him last August? Any latest pics to post up? *begging*

i will post the picture later.....as i'm in penang right now.....kiger is not putting on weight after i send falcon and storm to their new owner as i can see he is very lonely and i think BORING!!!! playing in ways that persian is....heheh yani and bell just play among them and ignore him.....

now....i can see alot of improvement after having jerry at my hse.....he is now more playful and starting to put on weight.but still he is the only one that still wakes me up every morning and the most creature that i always marah (and after that i regret )because he is the one that most kepoci and always want to help me in everything.....(can u imagine that!!??)

and i have 2 geng in my hse now.....the persians and the mc....i pening kepala.....!!!!
Mommy Of:GP,DW Felis Wonder Jerry Tigger.CH DW PR Felis Wonder Ironmaine.PR Felis Wonder Perfect Storm.Felis Wonder Kiger Mustang.Felis Wonder Falcon.GP Catizzadi Khayani ElHurair.Cattizadi Tinkerbell.Felis Wonder Extreme Charged!.Felis Wonder Simon Jr.
http://izyanbutikspa.blogspot.com/