View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 12:02 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Felis Wonder Gallery

Awwwh....Kiger likes classics...got taste man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by izyandanial View Post
nop.....i think he prefer the oldies pink panther......old type....

Ouch! I also have 1 cat in a small apartment! Does that mean Jimmy is never going to sell me his beloved Maine Coon?

hahaha, I'm like you.....if I breed cats, I'm probably going to end up keeping all of them. Once upon a time, when I was young & easily influenced by animal movies, I told my hubby (boyfriend at that time) that I am interested to breed Beethoven, oops, I mean, St. Bernard. He told me that I'm not going to be able to part with any of my puppies, that I'm going to cry all night and go back to the customer the next day and ask for my puppies back.

So, there goes my thot of breeding St Bernards. But I still love that breed, they're so gorgeous when they're puppies, and so adorably big and drooly when they grow up into huge dogs. (their saliva continuously drool out from their mouth!)

For cats, my favourite is also the very large ones, like Maine Coon and Norwegian Forest. I love giants!!! Too bad my hubby isn't one, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by euanna View Post
Can't help but imagine breeder asking me about my cat experience and I'll go.. "Err.. I have 1 cat in a small apartment?"

Ehehehe... If I were to get 1.. I would definitely go for the big cats .. a MC.. maybe.. .. or a Norwegian Forest Cat .. (saw 1 at ur shop and I love how majestic it looks)... or a Ragdoll .. I've never seen MC or a Ragdoll close up.. can't wait for the next cat show to look real close.

Yup, Jimmy, please keep us posted on any cat shows in KL, ya!

Aha.. how do u assess the future owner of ur cats ? I imagine if I were a breeder.. I would prolly end up keeping them all to myself . They can take over the bed.. I can sleep in 1 corner ... .