View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 04:41 AM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Smile Re: Makanan Kucing Terbaik untuk Kucing umur hampir 2 bulan??

Hi,

Evo Turkey& Chicken (cat & kitten) is still the best. I already tried it all. Ashanta is not cerewet tapi her sensitive skin is. Dia sekarang tak jilat dan kegatalan pun dah takde. Rasa tak berapa sedap sangat untuk dia so I campur ngan Orijen sikit je kadang2x takde sebelum Nutriedge, Whiskas Avoderm etc.
In fact if I'm looking closely at the ingredients, corn or rice is not good for them esp. growing kitties and any masalah will not help your furry babies to get the nutrients they need.
Overall, I slightly steam not boil esp. fish/chicken liver dan 2 sudu olive oil then blender it with small amount of parsley or celery dan dia makan RAW Beef/Lamb bone with meat for her to nibble as a snack or in the rush, we just gave her the dry food. (for kittens with growing teeth and good source of Taurine)
Last time kitty saya ada masalah dengan Flea bites which caused her to get allergic reactions, bad spots etc.
During her critical condition that she might have flea, we used Front line spray what the vet prescribed. We apply on neck and base of her tail total of 2 - 3 pumps coz she is a kitten . We only worried if she lick it coz she is still a kitten.
After a week or so, I used Pethealth plus merawat fungus dan mengelakkan kutu . Yang penting, dia boleh jilat dan merawat skin of our kitty. Orang lain letak few drops dalam water supaya poo is not smelly while I put few drops of apple vinegar on her water for anti-fleas instead (bukan cuka biasa yang artificial tu).
Her supplements Brewer's Yeast (1/4 tab - 1/2 tabs ikot weight) , yang ni ada garlic formula anti- flea jugak - I give it with her food every night, Gimpet Multi-Vit Plus in morning and Evening Primrose Oil before she sleeps at night. 2x a week Nutri plus increase her appetite during her stress period.

Hope this info. helps you 'coz our baby kitty is doing well as of now, no fungus or flea even a bite.

Thanks and Best regards,
Eve

Last edited by Marcelleve; 12-26-2010 at 04:48 AM.