View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 01:12 AM
Animal Lover

stonestone is on a distinguished road
Default Dog license (dbkl)

How can I apply for a DBKL dog license? Is it easy? I stay in a terrace house, and I own a working dog. How much is it and what is the procedure?

I've read that as long as I don't own more than 2 dogs in a terrace house, it's ok. Anyway, the neighbours on my left and right are chinese and have no problems with my dog. But I think my Malay neighbours a few houses from me doesn't like dogs.

My dog absolutely loves barking at everyone at all who passes our house. I find it difficult to shut him up, but I'm trying to find ways to do it. Since I know my Malay neighbours are afraid of him, I only bring him out for walk after 10 p.m., or when he needs to pee. (he poos inside our porch, easier to clean and I don't want this to be a base for someone to complain even though I will clean up when he decides to poo outside during his walk).

I understand that DBKL have the right to catch unlicensed dog when they are outside our compound. Can DBKL catch my dog (with or without license) when he's walking with me, or inside my car, etc?