View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Animal Lover

Melocy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mcfa (tica) - cat show is confirm 8/8/10

Hi Mr Kurt,

Is the news you heard from Ismail or from the Shopping Mall about someone who want the show cancel?

I doubt that the old AJK would do to that extent. That why a lot of people here mention that, Ismail Mohd Ali can't be trusted because of his twisted tongue. Evey thing that happens he will blame to other party and he make him look like a a good person.

I you read all around this forum, whenever there is a story about Ismail Mohd Ali, normally will be a bad story. Also almost all of them will not said a good thing about Ismail.

I feel sorry for the old committee every thing that happen will be accuse by Ismail Mohd Ali the bad people. Because some of them are my friend. I know my friend will never do that thing. We all feel very happy that TICA judge love to come to Malaysia, just that if the news you hear from Ismail Mohd Ali, please don't trusted it, because he always talk lies and I know him personally and I one of his victims of buying Pedigree Cats without having a cert.

We all in here just afraid that TICA image will be reflected by bad reputation of Ismail Mohd Ali. Sorry again if you feel my reply is a bit emotional. Because the issue of Ismail Mohd Ali is not old issue, until now he still do the same, bad mouthing about others.

Last edited by Melocy; 08-16-2010 at 04:12 PM.