View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 05:13 PM
PetFinder Buddy

hhplover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mcfa (tica) - cat show is confirm 8/8/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamhunter View Post
I wish to see TICA succeed and survive in Malaysia as I really like our system and philosophy, especially towards the Household Pets.

My question is - if you liked the TICA-show (and now I am talking about the judging, the system and the way cats can get titles) and if you are unhappy with MCFA - so why don't you think about organizing a second TICA-club in Malaysia? This is no problem regarding the TICA-rules.
Thanks Mr. Kurt for the suggestion. Ok, guys, after having heard from Mr. Kurt himself, now it's a good time for you all to have a second Tica Club. This is better, than trying to oust Ismail from MCFA (which is nearly impossible).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamhunter View Post
And why you don't organize a show yourselves? I know that this is hard work, takes some time in order to get your finances straight? You need to organize sponsors, a show-hall, cages, judges (including flights, hotels, maybe some sightseeing), do the paperwork. As well as I am still willing to come back to Malaysia for another of Ismail's shows (if some organisational things are solved) I and some of my friends would be willing to help out a new club with our expertise. For us it is about TICA, having a nice weekend together with human and furry friends - under the TICA-Rules
Thanks again for your assuring words. Dont worry, we'll look into it very seriously and hoping you are there to guide and help us.