View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Animal Lover

Dreamhunter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mcfa (tica) - cat show is confirm 8/8/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrrrrrrk View Post
Thank Mr Kurt for the explanation.

Now I understand. But on MCFA show I notice that there is one Bengal which is F2 I think. It enter's all the 3 show.

The name is Imakatz Tiger Speed Rider. I know this because last time the owner show me his TICA cert which stated F2. Also I want to buy the cat baby, but the owner said that its sterile so can't produce baby.

That why I wondering how can F2 be on that all the 3 show. Sorry not to pointing anything just want some clarification. Maybe special case. Because I also love F1 to SBT bengal. Love them all. Also glad if I can show my F1 in show as well. :)
--------------------------------
I checked the catalog and only found Bengals which had either a SBT-Registraton number or were "Pending". So it seems that the Entry-Clerk made a mistake or didn't know about this. I agree that F1/F2 Bengals are beautiful (the same with F1-F3 Savannahs), but according to TICA-Rules they are not allowed to be shown in competition.

I think you are talking about Entry # 209. If I remember correctly the cat was in the catalog with a SBT-Number...