Thread: Disappointed
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 12:02 AM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by smfan View Post
I came across a lady who tell me of her bad encounter with the vets of SPCA last Sunday. Well she was utterly surprised by the response of the vet when she seek their help. The lady called SPCA to assist her to catch a distressed stray female dog who has just delivered and was thinking that SPCA would help to relief her distress and she would take her back (Maybe boarding at SPCA for only one night as it was a Sunday) The SPCA staff did not offer any suggestion to help but they seem to be irritated by public compassion. She was shocked that they will only help with a condition that the caller does not interfere with what SPCA will do to the female dog when they bring her back. The lady specified that she will take the female dog back if the vet could help this distressed dog to be taken to SPCA first. It so obvious that SPCA have the thought of putting her to sleep.
I hope you will not be offended with what I am going to write and I believe a lot of people will be on my side. The expertise of the vets there are questionable. Its seem that they are only good in putting a dog to sleep,spaying and giving booster jabs. They need to go for refresher course. They can’t give solutions to help a distress animal other than telling public that their normal practice is to put a distress animal TO SLEEP
SPCA?... I lepas tangan.... Let those of the SPCA answer you..which they will coz we do have people direct with SPCA around here... tata~