View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 10:36 AM
PetFinder Guru

bbpie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
To reduce the relenquishing and dumpings at SPCA, why don't you guys go besar-besaran and publish how many healthy strays you destroy each month ... stand on national TV and do that ... publish as many pictures of the cute healthy animals you destroy every day, week and month and believe me, you will see a great reduction of people handing over animals to SPCA (it is easy to kill a faceless person, but when you put a face to it, it is a different story ... there will be a lot of guilt) ... go tell upfront to anyone who brings in an animal to SPCA that ....% and most likely that very animal will be destroyed in ... to 7 days due to lack of room in the shelter. After that, the only people bringing in animals to SPCA will be the animal haters who really want to see the animals die ... and you will see for yourself who they are.
i look forward to seeing this one day. kadang2 when i see ade coverage on spca on tv..i do get a little dissapointed that no one would want to talk about TNR, the responsibility of owning a pet n such..nothing. often terpikir juga..why no aggresive promo on this subject, macam org takut nak discuss in open. why?