View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 12:27 PM
PetFinder Guru

BellXun is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Uptown Pet Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreted View Post
Bellxun! I will take pic tonight.. and THEY DO SELL CHOCOLATE FOR DOGS! TADAAA.

"rich" people like MEEE?? hehehe i dont mind to join the group.. i want rich.. i waaantt... RICHHH...

Hahaha.. How u know abt my sales marketing background? *ehh*

The petshop is located in Uptown 3, across the block. they also sell all those singaporean knick knacks like this 70++MYR dog bowls that can prevent bloating (won some award bla bla), very cool.. and i see future dogs in the hood... they have 8 displays,

They are high end.. the staffs so friendly, yesterday they even give free toilet sand for this couple.. they have special tray to hold dog pee poo mat..
the other items are priced okay.. but everything is 10% off!!!

Have a look when u're bored and in Uptown.. cheers.

Yes, i wan to be rich too!!. But I think its hard to be rich coz i am too generous, kekeke. Like if u have money, u build a dog&cat farm. then u become poor again. then when u get money again u do sumthing big again. so forever u will be 'not rich'. :). dosnet matter la~ as long as u have a happy life. rich life.

How I know u are Sale n Marketing? Kehehehe... Erm.. Coz i stalk u everyday!! Muahaha!. watch out from your window. I might be there hanging upside down with a camera ready. Muahahaha! scard?. Nolah, u said it in forum once before that u hav degree in sales n marketing. n i remembered it. ;). hehe

LOL Bowl that prevents bloated?? Wow, that sumthing i never heard of. I tot Bloated means 'over eating'. How can u avoid it? just giv the dog right amount everytime loh. I cant concept how a "anti bloating bowl" functions. hmmm. is it that u put a whole month's amount of food in it. then it has a door it will close when certian amount is eaten, so that the dog dosent eat until bloated. Wait, or did i get the whole idea of "bloated" wrong.

Nah, dont plan to go any pet stores for the time being. Will remind me of Guana if i go. So its better I dun go to any petshops. :)

But the shop does sound very cool.

PS: Oh wait, Choclates for dog?! tot they will DIE if eaten choclates. must be very special choclate. Anyone know why dogs cannot eat choclate?