View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 11:22 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Online Etiquette - How To Deal With A Forum Bully

hahaha.....Ezer, it occurred to me that there might be such a term as forum bullies, so i just googled it. you'll be amazed at the number of results that turned up. and that's also where i learned that there are forum trolls too.

looks like it's the bane of forums worldwide. it's the latest playground for them. so, you and andy have to start ruthlessly kicking butts.

and i absolutely agree with the call below (text in bold).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Wow! Blackie... wonderful post! wonderful post indeed.. where in the world did you find this gem of an article? Looks like it's up to Andy and I ultimately to kick some butts in the near future eh??

I have been on forums for quite a while now and I can certainly see the truths of the article. Forum bullies are hard to root out, because they are like lalang, if you don't pull out the roots, they will grow again and again....

Anyways, when attacked, i say defend yourself... And I suggest the rest, if you see wrong, don't just do nothing. Please help the victims because what's worse than a bully is a bystander doing nothing.

I once heard a saying that goes something like this: "When peace loving people do nothing, they only encourage evil'.. well, something like that..

Last edited by blackie007; 03-23-2009 at 11:41 PM. Reason: add missing word