View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 05:25 PM
Animal Lover

JoyceTedoen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyvoice View Post
Joyce,
you spreads your anti-SPCA message on your blog by telling you have more than 10 reasons not to support SPCA. It'll be a shame that FFF rescue team director Pamela Lim / pummkin keeps on posting damaging misinformation on the 'big organiosation' that carry malicious and mischievous intent on SPCA (which 'furkids ' always quoted few paragraph, then uploaded the link/ address of her blog on Petfinder for all to view)

I have been a volunteer in FFF for quite some times and I know what happened in the so-called "happy sanctuary" for dogs. I know Lucia Foo, co-founder of FFF (withdrew from FFF Pvt Ltd recently). This great lady used RM15,000 of her money to erect kennels on the empty land to set up FFF (that time Sabrina just quit from Animal Medical Centre / Hospital (Dr Siva) , Jln Tun Razak) . She cooked for FFF 70++ dogs daily. Together with our friend, friend's two maids, we went to volunteer daily in the farm.

I believe you just associates with FFF, ask Sabrina to answer Franky questions first and don't jump points to avoid FFF donor's (Franky) concern on Ketam 2000 stray dogs.
Sounds like answers to non-allegations are inevitable. If that's the case, I would love to have answers for my questions too.

Dear tracyvoice:

You quoted a paragraph from my blog, and spread false statements with it, then tried to associate the false statement with my blog by providing a link to it, and also copied a photo from my blog to prove your point.

What is your source of information, that told you Joyce (I'm not sure if you noticed, but Joyce is a person, which is me, and there are no other dogs named Joyce in FFF at the moment), Grace, Hope, and Serene died? If it's your friend, which you claimed is "a big fan of FFF", may I have the full name of the person, as well as phone number, so I can see him/her in person to clarify things?

Don't worry, I'm not looking for revenge of any sort. I'm just curious about how he/she got the incorrect information. Since he/she is "a big fan of FFF", I hope I can help him/her to get the correct information next time.

About the more than 10 reasons not to support SPCA. Oh, you mean this (http://joyce-tedoen.com/why-am-i-not-with-spca/)? Quoted from my personal blog, "I can tell you all the stories I’ve heard about SPCA. I can tell you the dramatic political stories, which undermined the rescue efforts. But I won’t tell you those things. I’m a lover, not a hater. As long as everyone is doing what they’re supposed to do, or claimed will do, I can live with that."

Tell me how is that malicious? I am still frustrated by your choice of posting (everything is just "oh i was who at where doing what and I know this guy did this and that then what happen at where and how", which has zero credibility like how you claim your friend told you Joyce, Grace, Hope, and Serene died), but if in any way SPCA find it offending (perhaps a legal issue of request for apology from them?), let me know again in your newest reply, and I will gladly write a proper apology-post the moment I see it.

Do give me answers on my questions, especially about how you acquired the information. You know, since you are actively demanding answers for questions which are way more than what I have asked in this post. It'll be a shame to see you ignoring me from this point on.

Hope to hear from you soon. :)

p/s: If you prefer to deal with me privately instead of this forum, my email is (joyce.tedoen@yahoo.com). Also, please leave FFF and SPCA matters out of the context the next time you are replying me. I'm seeking the truth behind the incident where I was accused of spreading info about the dogs dying, not trying to side with any organization.

==================================================

Seems like petfinder.my forum enabled post moderation. It is good to filter the content. But I'll be making my last post in this thread, by adding it into this post, just so I can show mrsdolittle some perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyceTedoen View Post
About the more than 10 reasons not to support SPCA. Oh, you mean this (http://joyce-tedoen.com/why-am-i-not-with-spca/)? Quoted from my personal blog, "I can tell you all the stories I’ve heard about SPCA. I can tell you the dramatic political stories, which undermined the rescue efforts. But I won’t tell you those things. I’m a lover, not a hater. As long as everyone is doing what they’re supposed to do, or claimed will do, I can live with that."
Dear Joyce,

The page is empty...

Joyce, we shouldn't judge a person or an organization base on what we heard... come on Joyce, i guess you can do better than that.

If we are really for the animals, chuck away all the nonsense. Pretend you are blind or dumb. Put the human issues aside, if you are really for the animals.

Should i be given the opportunity by Sabrina to visit and volunteer at FFF, i would make time for her. Do you think she would allow it or will i be mistaken for a spy?

You know what Joyce, people like us who doesn't actually know head nor tail will always hear a lot of negative stories about both organizations. If we are mature and smart enough, why can't we be a good human and avoid all these "OLD ISSUES". Lets live in the now. Do you ever think this will happen?

Do you think its nice to be personally attack by FFFs' supporters, just because we are attached to SPCA? Was it a wise decision to come to a person's home in the middle of the night just because someone made some stupid lies about us? Who is stupid now? (THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU JOYCE).

Just give it a thought, i believe you are an intelligent person. Joyce, this is not an attack. Please, do not judge others (including an organization) as you do not like to be judged.
http://joyce-tedoen.com/why-am-i-not-with-spca/

This is the correct link, it didn't work in the previous post because of the tagging " [ url ] " was misplaced.

Again, like I said, leave FFF and SPCA out of the picture. Throughout my posting in this thread, I've been saying I'm doing this as an individual, not on anyone's behalf. Read them again - I have not said a word defending/attacking any organization.

You can say it's personal. Do you like it when people are saying you're faking the pregnancy? I just want to find out who gave the information, and why tracyvoice quoted me when he/she spread the false information.

It's between me, tracyvoice, and whoever/whatever the source is. Even if tracyvoice happens to be a a part of any organization, I believe it is fair to just go after tracyvoice alone, not the whole organization. Why burn the forest for one bad looking tree?

A friendly banter of a heard rumor in mamak stall is one thing. Posting in a forum with thousands of visitors a day, quoting directly and linking back to my blog with false information then making it look like as if I'm the one that confirmed the false information, is another.

If the same was done on some famous political figure, charges will be filed and heads will roll. But I'm just a nobody. I don't have organizations backing me. I want to know who did it, and I believe I deserve the answer.

So, again, please leave FFF and SPCA out of the context.

p/s: How old an old issue is considered old? This happened just, what, 2 days ago, and I'm supposed to just sit down quietly and take it all in, while read about your miscarriage complains in forums and newspapers? :)

Last edited by JoyceTedoen; 06-21-2009 at 08:49 AM.