View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mcfa (tica) - cat show is confirm 8/8/10

I did not attend the show but from the bit I gather here this show is a total failure. I guess some of the forumers here are just been kind to say it's a success, to me this is not helping as the organizer will get the wrong message.

Firstly a 6 rings show was not deliver accordingly. The low show count is 1 thing but outnumber by the HHP is bad for a TICA pedigree cat show (supposing an International cat show for pedigree). I heard there were no vetting in & there were cats with fungal, flea & smelly unbath cats which is very unfair to the exhibitors who kept their cat clean & healthy.

The rude address to the public in the morning by the president show how arrogant this guy is & I believe that TICA will truly felt embarrass by his action if they know what he did. Having the public so close & leaning on the judging table is not to be allow as it will disturb & distract the judging, not to mention another stress for the cat, this will definitely goes down to TICA show record (another embarrassment for Malaysian cat fancy) Having some of the judges to judge the same cats all over again is tiring & stressful to the judges just becoz the organizer fail to get the other 2 judges promise for a 6 rings show.

So!! I'm sorry to say there is nothing here that I can see to justify that this is a successful show in any way. Offcoz there is no cat show that do not come with some hiccup but this is not any hiccup it is the failure to hold a show probably.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA