View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Animal Lover

md.salleh is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mcfa (tica) - cat show is confirm 8/8/10

I was at the show yesterday. I think president very rude & worse than school boy to make such a remark in the opening session. He does not respect us as customers, who pay money to join the club & join the show, unlike the president & his siblings who do not pay anything.

These are some of the weaknesses & lies he & the committee made;
1) show not at the promised place; ie Empire instead of Sunway. And he had guts to lie to me saying that Sunway management change the venue at the last minute. And YES, Sunway people are also reading this thread.

2) No vetting in! What kind of a show standard is this? Is this acceptable in TICA? Is this how you practice in your clinic tak bertauliah? Thank God I have never sent my cat to your so-call clinic.

3) many rosettes were not not available, and were short. rumors said MCFA cut the ribbon because the original ribbon got write location in Sunway, when in fact done in empire. so ismail cut the thing. but when ask the committee, they said the old committees sabotage the ribbon.? hmmm... ARE YOU SURE..?? Seems like MCFA putting all blame on the old AJK.

4) He kept condemning to EVERYONE that the old ex-committees are corrupted, swindled the club money, "gila kuasa". Even hani said berani kerana benar takut kerana salah. In the morning then they not arrive he proudly shouted this & that, but at noon when some of the ex-AJK arrive to see some old friends who participate, ISMAIL MOHD ALI OF MCFA practically RUN AWAY & shunned from seeing them! PENGECUT! BACUL! Rumours said because he owe so many of the ex-AJK money! That's why when the ex-AJK come he lari..!! It was very funny for us to watch the president running away from this particular committee member. Hahaha.. Even when they come, no sabotage happen?

5) Oh & by the way, there is nothing wrong for committees' cats to win the show, but people like ryokokiddo & hani14 don't have to LIE by hiding the fact that THEY ARE THE COMMITTEE.

Last but not least, congrats to the EXISTING COMMITTEE for making the show possible! The show WOULD NOT had been possible WITHOUT you guys, and DON'T LET ISMAIL MOHD ALI say otherwise! He will definitely say he was the reason the show happen, not the committee. hehehe...