View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 10:00 PM
PetFinder Guru

veanne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to veanne
Default Re: Dogs (not chimps) most like humans

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Hahaha, and real cute when they do try hard to pretend. But not all will do that.
I have had pets who would not budge but sat unmoving, eyes shut tight with ears folded backwards, ready to take whatever punishment given - verbal, physical or both.
Well punishment had to be given and was given lots of extra hugs and love immediately after (for taking the punishment like a 'man'). Sigh!
haha.. my punishment... if it's only a small case, i'll just scold my dog with a fierce look...

if it's something bigger... then he'll be scolded and sleeping in the living room for one night... cause he's afraid of being in a dark alone... he have been sleeping with me all these while...

if she did something really big... then he'll be scolded, sleeping in the living room for one night, not even bothering to look at him (have to show him, im really mad at him) and took my ruler and hit his hand..

o.O my dogs tried all my punishment edy.. lol... now before he did any further mistake, i'll say oi...!!! then he'll paused a while and then back to his bed and continue playing with his bone... lol.. sometime i'll laugh on the spot when i saw something like that.. LOL.. they're really so cute..