View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 02:07 PM
Animal Lover

KucingHitam is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MUST READ !! Do not visit The Vet Klinic Near Carrefour Kepong (behind Happy Cout) !!

Dear Carmen85,

I also had a REALLY BAD EXPERIENCE at the Vet, Taman Sri Sinar.

I brought my cat there which was ALREADY Diagnosed with Umbilical Hernia, and I went to check to see if they could perform surgery.

1. I told the vet what my cat had. Then the vet said, oh it's a big surgery - we need a team of people bla bla bla.My cat was also not comfortable with this vet, she was growling at her- and she never does that with anyone at all.

2. I had to wait half hour cause she couldn't fix an appt for me. After waiting half hour, I said I was leaving since she couldn't fix an appt for me.

3. The vet said to WAIT - I had to pay RM30 for consultation. So, I said what for?
To which she replied, I diagnosed your cat - for umbilical hernia. So, I said - I told you she has it - all i came for was to get an appt for surgery which you couldn't give.

She then started being REALLY REALLY RUDE and banging the change of the money i gave to her on the table - and I said, just because you are stressed - please don't behave like this with me. The Vet - replied - YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS STRESSED WITH YOUR CAT!

I never seen such craziness before.

Anyway, it's not acceptable to charge for a consultation fee if I was only asking for a surgery date.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! AVOID AT ALL COST!

Sacred Heart Vet is MUCH BETTER or even Hartamas Veterinary Clinic.

Sacred Heart Vet is my favourite.