View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 09:39 AM
Animal Lover

fishit is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Everise Veterinary Clinic, Kajang Prima

Quote:
Originally Posted by marayah View Post
so, what can u conclude.which one is better?
sorry for the late reply. what i want to conclude is that Dr. Wong is a reliable veterinarian. but not in the food department (she gave us hill science a/d prescription diet) and we didn't blame her for it since future vets didn't learn about animal's diet in the vet school. that's what i read about them. the one that i didn't like about the clinic, is how her assistant handle my kitten. so, i suggest that you hold your pet yourself.

and for the ear mites post, she told us our kitten will receive 3 injections (once per week) for every week. i think the injections are better and faster since it goes directly into their veins or whatever it is instead of just drowning the mites using the ear canker drops. but, we do apply ear canker drops twice a day, every day. so, we're being patient and in the same time trying our best to get rid of the mites fully (the adult mites are dead, but there are mites's eggs on his fur and possibly in his ears and we have to continue the treatment for maybe a month after he is fully recovered to ensure all of the eggs are gone). and also, we cleaned his ears every subsequent day.

our kitten haven't been vaccinated yet because he has to finish his antibiotics which he been prescribed after we sent him to the vet for diarrhea. we already bought the spot on but after consulting the vet, she told us to wait after vaccination (or after he finishes his med, i'm not that sure which one is the reason cos' there's quite a lot of info that came out of her mouth that day but i remember she said "not yet").

Last edited by fishit; 07-10-2012 at 09:04 AM.