View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 03:32 PM
PetFinder Buddy

irenelance is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Everise Veterinary Clinic, Kajang Prima

Well, i beg to differ! i think i should share my experience.

I just moved to Semenyih so kinda searching for a new vet clinic for my boys..so the 1st clinic i found was Everise..my boys were due for their annual vaccination so i just brought them there.

first thing i saw was the clinic is so unorganized! and not very clean. there were one indian girl and one indian boy who i thought were her assistants. i really didnt like when that girl handled my boys..u knew straight away that they have never work/handle animals..so rough my boys starting to hiss.

the vet ask those girl n boy to take weight, records n whatnot. when i finally when inside the room, imagine my suprise..the room and the backroom were even messier n dirty. i was quite worried my cats will catch anything (luckily they didnt) and then that girl just shoved what i believed was worm medication down my cat's throat..it was horrible! furs were flying all around!

then i caught the vet said to that girl n boy.."ok aa kira jadi aa u kerja sini..u pergi fotostat ic"..i was shocked! how can she let those 2 strangers handled my cats??!! it was very irresponsible of her! and then she kept questioning why my previous vet use this kind of vaccine and not that..blablabla

so after that i have to go for another 3 shots..coz apparently she said my cats got fungus. those were the last time i went to that clinic. each 3 three time i went for the shots, i kept seeing another new face and obviously none of them can handle animals.

So here i am searching for another clinic..i'm trying mesra petshop n clinic next in saujana prima kajang..i read a lot about them too..but maybe i shud just give them a try. otherwise..back to healing pets i guess.