View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 10:52 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May You Rot In Hell 3...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
It's just so sad, isn't it? The poor kitty and those others that din posted, they all have the same innocent, trusting and hopeful look in their eyes......I'm not going to look at these posts anymore.......each time I look at it, tears roll down and I'm crying all over again......and I can feel so much hatred in me for those people who are worse than animals.
Me too.. My humble comments and suggestion to Tok Penghulu:
Thanks Tok Penghulu for the info on this thread, you did really brought the anger and disgust in all of us towards all Satanic Cats Abusers. Now, we all know that there is some sick and retarded human beings out there. But, at the same time, by highlighting the photos, that cruel SATAN had achieved his/her intention of becoming popular and famous (they dont really care, negatively or positively popular). We all here, cried and cursed this SATAN and those SATAN laughing all the way to hell.
My suggestion : Please, no more gruesome photos like this. I think just enough for one cute photo of poor cats before the incidents.. and caption (no photos.. ie.. before crushed to death/burnt to death). Update of punishment for that SATAN will be much better. Please, like Blackie.. i dont feel comfortable seeing all those photos..

I do hope, all that gruesome photos be deleted from this thread. Just like i said, one cute foto and small statement of what happened afterwards, will be enough.
Just my humble suggestion and comments.

Last edited by abgraldo; 08-26-2008 at 10:55 PM.