View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 01:25 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Shame on you MyPet Distributer - USJ10 Subang Jaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by March View Post
It's now 2017 and the workers are still ill treating the pets. I heard high pitched yelling at the back of the shop and when I went to investigate, a Filipino worker, Mary, was shaking a small dog and hitting it on the body and face. I rushed up, yelling at her to stop. I took out my phone to take a pic of her and the dog, but another Filipino lady and man stopped me. When I tried to walk past the guy, he shoved me. His name is Ron. The owner called me to apologise but it looks like this is a recurring issue.
I would never ever visit any of their stores again. In fact I'd like to know how to escalate this matter
Hi, March,

I would suggest filing a police report against the man who shoved you; you are well within your rights to do that.

Where the animals are concerned, you should file a report with DVS Selangor. Be prepared to provide as much detail as possible about what you've witnessed. If the dog has suffered no visible injuries, nothing much may happen as a result, but it's a good idea to put this shop on DVS' radar. And besides, who knows what they'll discover when they investigate. Good luck, and thank you for speaking up on behalf of the animals!