View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 09:10 AM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Feeding My Kittens

Oh, worms can also be spread through fleas! fleas not only spread haemotbart bacteria but also worms - tapeworms, hookworks and round worms.

so bareen's advice is good - use front line on the bedding and take to vet for deworming, never use OTC : the cost of OTC is not that much cheaper anyway.

good luck and do keep us posted.

haiya, me not senior lah, this is my first time with cats and they're only about 1 1/2 years old but i couldn't find any information and help when i first started out (and didn't come across this forum) so my learning curve was very steep - more like a trial and error - luckily my cats survived my T&E attempts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bareen View Post
It still too early to apply FrontLine but if you notice fleas, spray it on her bedding. Once she start eating, you need to bring her to the vet for deworming. Worm can be pass to kitten thru initial mother milk. Kitten need special deworming at specific dosage. Dont try to get deworming medicine over the counter for kitten.

Warm water will help to hydrate your kitten but she need lots of milk to grow up.