View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 12:27 PM
Animal Lover

Nater-E is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Artemis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Nater-E,
Engle pack holistic is the best from my own opinion, since my 3 dogs took this dog food from puppy to adult. I would like thanks Mr.Lin from Engle pack Malaysia bring the most quality and realizable pet food to Malaysia. I have try two pack the artemis mixed with fish Engle pack holistic. I cannot see it have any differ. I more prefer Engle pack holistic. Because the certain nutritional need. You need check which nutritional need for your pet. I won't let my dog have high proteins dog food. Though higher is better, more is not, excess protein is filtered through the kidneys and excreted, and too much protein makes the kidneys work overtime. I have 3 Miniature Schnauzer, I still prefer high end pet food, and it might reduce any ill. Sometime you need read the lable and check the nutritional needs for your pet. No all the expensive pet food is good.
The only true way to judge the quality and performance of any pet food products is to let your cat tell you, not a salesman.

I agree with you DIMB, EP really save my pocket on vet bill. Some of my cats are bit fussy. They tend to reduce weight faster if the food not 'ngam' with them. Even RC pun tak boleh menggemukkan my cats. Anyway, I will try Artemis and see how it goes. I have 13 cats and 3 kittens, not easy to 'jaga', one sakit than the other one follows. At one time all my cats got flu because I took in 1 stray cat yang got flu. Walaupun I asingkan but still berjangkit. You see if 16 cats deman than I also deman because of the vet bill. Thanks DIMB for your feedback.