View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 03:31 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
True, I tested it on my kids and only the Supreme Lady enjoyed it. The others didn't finish their 10g portion on their dishes and prefered their RC. Another thing I do not like about Innova Evo although the kibble composition is definitely better is that the packaging is of poorer quality to better maintain content freshness and withstand the poor handling which occur during transportation and stacking. Also, there are many broken and crumbled kibbles in the bag that my cats simply will not eat (they like their kibbles whole and ignore the crumbs and powdered kibbles) ... very de rugi wan ...

Lesson learned: Better doesn't mean your cat will makan because cats are very, very finicky eaters ... they are also quite cerewet about kibble shape, sizes and whether broken into bits and full of crumbs or not ... watch them rather go hungry than eat the broken bits!
Owhh..what a picky eater..mine..taram je...selalu i letak after 10 min.. food container tue suci bersih... takder apa pun tinggal...semua dibantainyer... And yeah the packaging...agreed....the pet shop pun repackage ngan plastic over the original packaging... huuhu