View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 11:00 AM
Animal Lover

cik_azlina is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Makanan terbaik.

This is one of my babies that I fed with Cat Eye. He loves it, enjoy it and being very healthy so far. And plus, his fur is very soft after consuming Cat Eye.

I talked to the pet shop owner about the best cat food. And she listed RC, Iams, Science Plan, Blackwood and also Cat Eye. She also told me that, sometimes the cats themselves will 'indirectly' tells u whether they like the food or not. RC expensive bcoz of currency exchange. It's from europe. U alls pun tau kan EURO / Pound Sterling convert to RM berapa jauh bezanya? But the quality among all these brand (the one that I mention among the best) is equivalent. The difference with RC is that they produce multiples and specific products for cats e.g. hairball, indoor, fit etc.

She also mentioned (which is yesterday) that Science Plan is going to increase its prices by 10%. So, tunggu le, sume mesti naik punye.

Kucing ni pun macam manusia jugek (not in every aspect) when comes to food. Macam manusia, ada yg tak leh digest susu because of lactose intolerant. Nanti bloated lah, cirit birit lah. So my guess is, ada kucing yang Cat Eye Intolerant la, sampai cirit birit. hehehehe...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mencheng.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	9697   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mencheng2.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	9698  

Last edited by cik_azlina; 07-23-2010 at 11:27 AM.