View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 02:38 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: Picky Eaters!! What does your cats eat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eena View Post
Hey guys, I'm kinda new on this forum, to mods, sorry if my post are in the wrong section ya...My cats are pretty picky eaters... Kucing korang makan aper yek? Penatla kalau nak beli semua brand kasi diaorang makan... Tell me what your pets like to eat!!
elow eena..
welcome to petfinder...
neway you did post this thread in the wrong section but it's ok, you're a newbie after all...
i would ask ezer or andy, our admin, to help move this under the pet shops and products section....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
I feed my cats Acana. Its manufactured by the same company that produces orijen. In the past i fed my cats iams, hill's science diet, and royal canin. I stopped after reading articles on the PETA website and other animal rights websites about cruel animal tests carried out by these manufacturers in their laboratories. Made me sick.
lynielime, i'm surfing peta's website now but i couldn't find the article on royal canin's cruelty, i only found iams...
but really wanted to know about the royal canin's cruelty if there are any cause i'm quite a royal canin fan....

for me currently i'm giving my babies blackwood as the price of royal canin increased quite high...
my babies love royal canin as it have the yummy smell and taste i guess and it also give my babies nice shiny furs adn also their poo poo not that smelly...
but now, i have to change it so the change to blackwood so far it's ok, my babies love it too and the poo also ok and making them fatter too...
just waiting the effect on my babies furs...

i did tried iams once cause my bf wrongly bought the cat food,huhu..
i dislike it very much as my babies didn't like it too...heh..
no changes in anything cause my babies fur still shed alot when they were eating iams...
some more like lynielime posted, i also know about iams cruelty so started to ban iams after that...

Last edited by BabyZee; 09-13-2008 at 02:47 PM.