Thread: Tortoises!
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Animal Lover

peeG is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tortoises!

che,
oh yea.. white bread! i saw some kids feeding bread to the tortoises in the Bukit Kiara park before.

nik,
O_O minyak masak?! kenapa nak guna tu? woah. kura2 makan berudu! tapi kenapa mesti kaler coklat? hitam ade bisa ke? haha, lepas kat sungai krn dah sangat besar??

viv,
50 cent coin and you got 3 turtles?! haha, cool!! mine i think was about 10+ or less! hmm, kangkung or cabbage.. how much do they usually eat? im feeding them pellets at the moment, once a day. 15years! woah! that is huge! didnt they get baby tortoises or something? xD!! anyway, how big is your container and where you get it? i cant find a BIG container anywhere! i want them to have a LOT of space! haha.
i heard about the pattern thing, but i still don't see the difference.. like exactly how to identify and all. ohh, i guess they stack up each other cuz they want dry land once in a while?

i wanna leave them roaming too, but they are still small compared to yours, so hard to spot -.- i don't wan them to end up missing! haha, one nearly went missing once, i tried using those fountain pots to keep them, next morning the bigger one ain't in there anymore.. but soon after my cousin found him under the fish tank xD!

everyday huh? i wash my container about once a week or sometimes two weeks. or till it gets stinky! haha, i'm lazy ><! swimming pool? you mean those baby pools? you keep them there?
shit as fertelizer! haha nice. you water the plants with the shit water? is it??

haha! anyway. pretty tortoises! :P oh btw, your tortoises, the nails are short! did you cut them?? with what?? my tortoises, which are like less then 3 years old has SUPER LONG nailss!!