View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Resolution of Dispute - Kyzoor's Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
My dear friend......

For your information, the cats he is bringing to the vet scheduled for today are new cats that he just got. According to the Vet it will take time for the viral to spread. It can test Negative today and then be positive a few days later.

We are talking about his past dead cats. Sixteen or more defenceless cats/kittens have died under his care. If he is a responsible owner and fosterer why only bring two of his cats to the vet whereby he has other that are sick? Why let them suffer and die a slow death? Why not bring them to the clinic like a responsible owner should do? According to the vet, the cats/kittens will have a chance of survival if they are vacinated and proper medical care given but he never did this.

I have testimonial from Dr. Teoh saying that his cat is tested Positive for viral but he keeps denying and saying that his cats died of POISON. Said there is a report from UPM after an autopsy being done on one of his cats. Asked for a copy of the report as proof. Nadaa! Even lied saying Dr. Teoh confirmed that his cats died of POISON. Checked back with Dr. Teoh.. and Dr. Teoh confirmed that he never did any test whatsoever for POISON. Can't you see that he is lying? Why hide? Why don't just admit? I don't see a problem in admitting that there is a viral going on at his house.

Another thing... knowing that there is a viral going on why want to sell his pet stuff to people. People's cats can die!

Is that a responsible pet owner and fosterer/rescuer?
Nurul, boleh tak sebut specifically which virus it is sebab there are many viruses and the viral tests the vet buat tu are quite specific i.e. Parvovirus, Calcivirus, FIV, FELV, etc. The first two are covered in the core 4-in-1 but the other two, like some others are not in the core vaccinations, but are separate vaccinations.

The reason is because from the symptoms, kan, saya nampak quite a few dah yg circulating in Kyzoor's house. Some are very contagious, some mutates in the specific cat's body and depends on the cat, etc.

It is qood to be able to get a clearer picture for the sake of the existing cats to help them recover/survive.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies