View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 03:51 PM
Animal Lover

Jazz is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: Scam by QQpoodles or Cyclos Siang!!!

Dear Gisele, I wished I have known this scammer before I purchased the a pom pup just 2 months ago. He just died this week on Tue am, but when I had no reply from him not even a sorry . My question is there no way to liquidate his buisness?? I am also pretty much angry not because of the money spent but we need to put a full stop to these scumbags! Someone should send them back to where they come from! My little pup died of heart murmur, bt at least he lived for few weeks in a good home. I lacked sleep and peace of mind whenever he got sick.

The first week he was alright but the nightmare started then. I went to the vet almost several time and got all the test I could think of. I will also put a review on google on this scumbag. I am so sorry to hear about your own, but I think we need to find out how to get the authorities to stop these pricks from operating. I believe he is still running the shop in Cheras. Please get in touch so we can find a way to stop him from killing all the adorable pups. He is also selling vy young pups without any vaccinations and not a single record ie birth cert etc. You actually went to his shop and bought the pup I believe, how was the condition ?

Hope to hear from you.

Jazz