View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default June's Anak Bulus

bro,u are right.tp aku dah abis limit dah ni.we give in all the time.tp dia sikit pun tak mau tolak ansur.

aku kata bomoh sebab aku dah tersangat2 geram dgn minah ni.but I regret it after saying that. Dosa bro mmg dosa. my husband pun sgt marah.dia kata cuba cubalah ko ni control sikit temper tu.

cuba bgtau aku bro,what should I do with this woman?? mmg dia nak get rid kucing2 aku ni.selagi tak hilang kucing2 ni selagi tu dia takkan puas ati.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Sis, keep control of your emo ... and don't get personal in any confrontations however angry and justified your anger.

Some people memang tak makan logik tapi you must always maintain control over your emotions. Don't get indulge in verbal abuse, it makes the problem worse and the potential sufferers are ultimately the cats that you love.

Walau pun simpan di dalam rumah, remember, the legal limit is 2-3 cats and if you are not careful, kucing dalam rumah akan berada dalam bahaya, bukan sahaja the strays outside.

Take a deep breath, meditate, treat yourself to a nice tall glass full of scoops of your favorite sinfully delicious ice cream with generous helpings of chocolate syrup and chopped nuts ... relaxxxxxx .........

No bomohs, no black magic, no revenge .... even though cuma cakap-cakap atau thoughts of them .... what is in the mind is in the heart .... all actions start from the mind .... jangan Sis sendiri buat dosa simply because of some lunatic neighbour, kay? Not worth it ... tenang, tenang .....