View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 04:00 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: June's Anak Bulus

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
bro,u are right.tp aku dah abis limit dah ni.we give in all the time.tp dia sikit pun tak mau tolak ansur.

aku kata bomoh sebab aku dah tersangat2 geram dgn minah ni.but I regret it after saying that. Dosa bro mmg dosa. my husband pun sgt marah.dia kata cuba cubalah ko ni control sikit temper tu.

cuba bgtau aku bro,what should I do with this woman?? mmg dia nak get rid kucing2 aku ni.selagi tak hilang kucing2 ni selagi tu dia takkan puas ati.
Sis, check your emotions, don't make matters worse and don't reach the point of no-return for your furkids in this squable where there is absolutely no hope of a way out of DANGER for your kids!
Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Shikin,nanti akak nak tanya jiran akak.bulu ketiak & bulu brg dia kira sebagai bulu tak

Rock,rmh kami sebelah menyebelah.balcony dia dan balcony unit akak bercantum.
Enough, June! Stop it right there, don't make things any worse than it already is! Your furkids' very life are at stake ... anger burns and can be very, very destructive if not controlled .....

Ikut cakap Kak Hate .... get down on your knees and pray ... convey all your frustrations to God Himself and ask Him for guidance and help.

Jangan tambah dosa sendiri because God hates sin. The prayer of a righteous person is very powerful, so you must not sin anymore and you must ask God to forgive you and cleanse you of your own sins first. Otherwise it is hard for God to answer your prayers for your furkids. Your dosa will stand in the way and obstruct ....
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies