View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 12:45 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Wakakakaakahhhh!!!! Pehe, pehe ... lawud and keliyaaaa ... Kok Anung one of the waras ppl on the forum .... heheheheee!!!!

Stripes jange make hati (liver) banyok sangak sebak hati tu yelah "detoxification organ" ... maso ni diore bagi make mace-mace ubak kak binate tenoke ... hormon pung banyok ... bahayo!

Skare sebenornyo ore ngandong pong tok nasihak make hati takuk baby ado ha keno keracunge ... tok mace zame dulu-dulu ...

Go very slooooooow on the liver ....

No, I am not Kelantanese, but I know the loghat well (plus several more), the same way I have strived hard to master other languages well (I can speak Malay without pelat ...) because effective communication is a very, very important asset in life.

However, at times, I enjoy letting my hair down and indulge in pasar and SMS language for the fun of it! What the heck ... can't take too many things (or people) too seriously, life gotta have fun ... don't sweat the small stuff because after all, they are but small stuff ...
Dok lah...

Once a week je... most of the time chickeng and rice, dry or canned food.

OFF TOPIC sat... you and Lynielime should be a writer... i love the way the both of you writes...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...