View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Coupons for FREE cat/dog neutering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesquah View Post
Thank you for your reply.
Jacqueline Tsang of SaveAStrayMalaysia had advise me ... the mother Doggie to be spayed ... 2 and a half months from the puppies are born on 21 Dec. Or she will have another litter in 6 months ... i.e. 16 Feb.
Today (4th March) ... I am quite panicky.
2nd related issue is ... I recently sold my old car ('coz no more 2nd hand replacement parts) ... I did ask a few car owners for assistance for transport, but got rejected.

GOD Bless.

warm regards ... JamesQuah (mobile: 019-3346811)
jamesquah2u@yahoo.com
Mr. Quah,

I just read about a couple that has started a pet transport/taxi service, and they'll transport dogs as well as cats. (Regular taxis, of course, will not carry dogs.) It might be worthwhile to contact them and ask them for a quote on transporting your mother dog from your place in Kepong to whatever clinic you'll use for spaying. Maybe Klinik Kembiri in Setapak?

The pet taxi info is here:
------------
We're partners called LenFau (Lenn & Fauzy). We operate a home based (Taman Kosas, Ampang) transport a pet service, " Howlin' Wheels", to destinations within KL & Klang Valley.

You can reach us at the following contact numbers: 018-9686829 / 017-3460397 / 03-42853937. To secure our services, please call three (3) days in advance.
The fees are as followed: RM40/= for the first twenty (20) KMs and an additional RM1/= for every extra KM incurred. We receive payment upon completing of service.

Feel free to call for arrangement to your convenience. Thank you.