View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 02:18 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Save Homeless Animals with Facebook!

Hi Andy

i've found my petfinder.my application. it was never removed because i didn't remove it but for some reason it dissapered altogether when i clicked on "move to wall" initially.

now it's back to the box tab.

i know you have done so much already but i find that facebook allows an application to be set up with its own invididual tab (like the tab for wall, photos, etc) but this is only good if the said application allows for "tab" to be created.

i much prefer to set up the tab as well as the "wall" thingy cos the wall thingy only allows 1 pet to be displayed at a time whereas the Tab thingy will allowed petfinder.my to be "featured" prominently within my facebook page.

what do you think? currently i set it to box tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Ashley,

Did you accidentally click on Remove Box instead of Move Box To Wall?

In any case, here are the steps to add the PetFinder Box again to your Boxes Tab:
  1. Click on Applications button at bottom navigation bar, then click Edit
  2. At the Application edit page, locate the PetFinder.my application, and click on the Edit next to it
  3. A window will pop out, click on the Profile tab
  4. Click on the Add link at the Box section, and set it to be viewable to Friends of Friends

Once done, the PetFinder box should show again at the Boxes Tab, and you can try moving it to the Wall again.

Let me know if this works.